Stop manual pay calculation. Our rule engine facilitates automation of payroll – however complex your business rules are – and thereby ensures accurate pay calculation.
Employee Self Service
Employee login for online investment declaration submission, claims, tax working, payslips etc. Our online helpdesk facilitates tracking and resolving employee queries.
SSL, IP-based access control, password encryption etc. – we adopt the most stringent security standards to ensure that your payroll data does not reach unauthorized recipients.
Don’t ever lose data. Publish and store all your payroll data, policy documents, and other files in our software in the cloud and access them whenever you wish.
Trend analysis, group-by reporting, reconciliation – whatever your reporting needs may be. Customize reporting with and derive intelligence from our reporting platform.
Statutory remittances and filings — better be safe than sorry. Our assurance with regard to compliance is based on the expertise we have built over time.
Best Payroll Software India
Welcome to Hinote, a provider of quality payroll services in India!
Are you still bookkeeping or doing your payroll calculations on payroll apps? If yes, then it is high time you choose the best payroll software India to help you tackle the challenges efficiently. It is known that processing payroll calculations and tax responsibilities are time-consuming, and you need a bit of expert advice. No matter what in-house experts are capable of while processing payroll, you need time and attention for an error-free calculation. That is why many business owners now choose to outsource to operate these functions and focus on their core activities for the company’s betterment.
Hinote Systems Private Limited (Hinote) is a provider of payroll services in India. Our offerings include HRWorks, a cloud-based payroll software platform, for organizations that wish to run payroll internally. We also deliver payroll outsourcing services to organizations that outsource payroll. Hinote, headquartered in Chennai, serves customers all over India.
Key Features of HR Works, our payroll software.
Automation – Gone are the days when HR and the finance department coordinately calculated all the employee’s payroll. Automated payroll software facilitates payroll automation, where the employee’s relevant data is tracked, including offs and working hours. HRworks to ensure you perform accurately, irrespective of the complexity of your business rules.
Employee Self-service – HRworks is one software where employees can log in and submit their investment declarations, file claims, view tax computations, pay slips, etc. Our HR software India focuses on employee self-service, where they need not depend on others to perform their responsibilities or duties.
Helpdesk – HRworks helps in tracking and resolving employee queries through the option online desk. The employee can raise a ticket which is routed to the concerned personnel in the department for a solution. Our HR software India also helps track the parameters like the timeline for resolving an issue which initiates the experts for a speedy resolution.
Data Security – HRworks, offered by Hinote, one of the best payroll outsourcing companies in India, employs stringent security standards (SSL, IP-based access control, password encryption, etc.) to protect your employee data. We have incorporated our software’s most advanced and robust access mechanism to prevent unauthorized file access. Our authorized users are offered the privilege to read/write to access the file folders and subfolders.
Cloud Storage – Store all your payroll data, policy documents, and other files in the cloud and access them as and when you want.
Payroll Analytics – We can customize your reports as per your requirements for quality decision making.
Statutory Compliance – We ensure that your statutory filings related to payroll are accurate and timely.
Why outsource payroll processing to Hinote?
- We use HR Works, our proprietary payroll software, tailored to meet statutory requirements in India. HRWorks enables total automation of payroll policies, provides a portal for employee self-service and facilitates creation of complex MIS and statutory reports.
- You get great value for your money. We offer quality services at competitive rates.
- At Hinote, we are committed to high standards when it comes to customer support. Our support team is available over telephone, chat, and email.
- We attach a lot of importance to data security. At Hinote, we ensure integrity and safety of your data by backing it up regularly and avoiding the risk of data loss.
- You can access data from anywhere and at any time as we provide a cloud-based payroll processing service.
- Our HR Software can be integrated with different types of biometric devices for importing attendance data.
- Our highly scalable payroll software automates processes such as salary calculation (earnings and deductions); leave and attendance management; TDS computation and eTDS report generation; PF, ESIC, and PT computation; and arrears, reimbursement, and recovery calculation.
- Finally, we offer an easy exit clause. In the unlikely event of your wanting to terminate our services, you can do so by providing a notice of just one month.
Hinote prides itself to be one of the reliable payroll outsourcing companies in Chennai for customers all over India. Our customers range from start-ups/small organizations with fewer than 10 employees to large ones with over a thousand employees. Our stringent quality process backed by a quality HR Software ensures that we deliver our output in an accurate and timely manner. We commit to stringent service levels by way of a written agreement. This commitment makes us a trustworthy payroll company for clients in Bangalore, Mumbai and other cities in India.
If you are looking for a reliable partner to help you manage your payroll processes, you should evaluate our offerings. Get in touch with us today.